Constantly losing internet connection

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jorg
I've Been Here Awhile

Constantly losing internet connection

Hello,

I work from home and depend on reliable internet all day. But almost on a daily basis

I keep losing connection – I’m getting Server Not Found, Problem Loading Page, or

I see an orange triangle over the notification icon in the taskbar. How can I solve this? Is

there some other connection method that I can use? Really frustrating.

Thanks for your help

***EDITED LABELS***

RogersZia

Re: Constantly losing internet connection

Hi @Jorg,

Welcome to the Community!

I can certainly understand the importance of reliable Internet connection, especially when related to work. I just have a couple of questions to fully understand the issue. Are you experiencing loss of connection on all devices or one particular device? Is this over Wi-fi or wired connection?  How long have you had this issue for? 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

Datalink
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Constantly losing internet connection

@Jorg can you log into the modem and navigate to the STATUS .... DOCSIS WAN tab.  Please copy the entire Downstream and upstream table and paste them into a post.  The copy and paste process will paste in the text contents of the tables. 

Are you seeing the disconnects on ethernet connected pc's/laptops, wifi connected pc's/laptops or both?