Coax cable down, how to report

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Coax cable down, how to report

Last friday a tall delivery truck went around the corner of the street here and pulled down the cable to someone else's house, I can't tell exactly which one because not all of them have cable... Perhaps thats why it hasn't been reported or done yet.

Fire/Police were here and they put caution tape around the area, but it's still hanging over the fence and the grass on my business property...

I've tried for the past 30 freakin minutes to call and report this, being passed around from department to department, given 3 different numbers, and nobody seems to know how the heck to report it. Got passed to the Cable TV department, and they wouldnt take the info down because we don't have Cable TV here, just internet...

My business internet works, all I'm trying to do is get someone from Rogers to take this 30-40ft of wire off my fence & property.

How hard can it be?

***Edited Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Re: Coax cable down, how to report

Hello HiVolt,

Thank you for reaching out and apologies for the delayed response.

We can definitely understand your concern with having downed wires on your property, especially for saftey matters.

I will have someone from @CommunityHelps, reach out to you via Private Messenger, so we can get this issue addressed as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your patience,

RogersCilio.

I've Been Around

Who do i call to get a cabke line back up that was taken down
Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey @Aaronselig,

Thanks for posting your question and welcome to our Community Forums!

Downed wires are always a cause for worry, not only for the stability of your service, but more importantly, it's a safety concern.

You can always reach out to us here via Private Message, so we can get the ball rolling for you. Since you're new to the Community, if you're not aware how our private messenger works, please review this BLOG.

Look forward to hearing back from you Smiley Happy!

RogersCilio