Chromecast icon is not showing/disappeared from my iPhone as well as TV casting!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Chromecast icon is not showing/disappeared from my iPhone as well as TV casting!

Hi,

my router is CGN3ACR and its current firmware version is 4.5.8.22. Could you please guide me on how to update to 4.5.8.27?

Thanks,

Re: Chromecast icon is not showing/disappeared from my iPhone as well as TV casting!

Good afternoon @NamNguyen!

Welcome to our Community Forums!

Thank you for your interest in the firmware trial. Please follow this link for instructions: Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

Regards,

RogersCorey

^ch

I've Been Here Awhile

Chromecast is not working since last week - this was an issue some time ago with updated firmware - anyone else having issues?

I'm Here A Lot

@schafer: It's been fine for me since I've last posted about this several months ago.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Genius. It worked! Thanks for your help.