Cannot create primary email

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Cannot create primary email

I try to create it following the link from the rogers account. I enter the security key (reference number preceded by S)  and security number (pro art phone # last 4 digits twice). Then I fill out form, and 3 seconds later I get a popup: 

Account Creation

We're sorry, your account couldn't be created at this time, please try again later.

I am sure all the fields in the form as well as the registration key and number are correct t.

I raised a ticket with tech support via web chat and was told I will be contacted within 48 hrs.

Anyone else had this happen?

Note I joined rogers internet about 10 months ago but I did not need the rogers email at that time. I need it now for setting an IMAP server for another email account

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cannot create primary email

Sorry spelling above: pro art = primary

Typing from phone...

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

@Mc13 wrote:

I try to create it following the link from the rogers account. I enter the security key (reference number preceded by S)  and security number (pro art phone # last 4 digits twice). Then I fill out form, and 3 seconds later I get a popup: 

Account Creation

We're sorry, your account couldn't be created at this time, please try again later.

I am sure all the fields in the form as well as the registration key and number are correct t.

I raised a ticket with tech support via web chat and was told I will be contacted within 48 hrs.

Anyone else had this happen?

Note I joined rogers internet about 10 months ago but I did not need the rogers email at that time. I need it now for setting an IMAP server for another email account

***Edited Labels***

The error can occur but often the email address has been created. Hopefully the rep you spoke to attempted to confirm that the email address was created. try logging in to rogersmembercentre.com with your email and password. If you can, then it worked.

Brian

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

It did not work. I gave up. Tech support did not call me back as they promised they would.

Highlighted

Hi @Mc13,

Thanks for your post and follow up. My apologies that you never heard back from tech support as promised.  

I'd like to look into this further for you.  Please send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps next time you're online and I can take a closer look.

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersShaun