Ignite HomeConnect is only compatible with the Ignite WiFi Gateway modem, which comes with our new Ignite Internet packages. If you don’t have the Ignite WiFi Gateway modem, unfortunately you will not be able to access Ignite HomeConnect.
To check which modem you have, visit your MyRogers Internet dashboard.
To upgrade to a new Ignite Internet package that comes with Ignite HomeConnect, start here.
Step 2: Make sure you’re signed up for MyRogers
Haven’t created your MyRogers account yet? You need a MyRogers account to access Ignite HomeConnect. Visit this article to finish setting up your MyRogers account.
Step 3: Make sure you’re able to sign into your MyRogers account on rogers.com
If your credentials aren’t recognized, follow these steps to reset your MyRogers username and/or password.
If you get an error message saying “Your profile has been locked for up to 30 minutes due to too many sign-in attempts,” you (or someone else) has tried signing in too many times with the wrong password. Wait at least 30 minutes before trying to sign in again.
Step 4: Make sure your MyRogers is linked to your new Ignite Internet package
Here’s how to confirm this:
- Sign into MyRogers.
- Visit your Internet dashboard.
- Check that your dashboard has an image of the Ignite WiFi Gateway modem (XB6).
- If you do see the image, this means your accounts are linked properly.
- If you see an image of a different modem, this means your accounts are not linked properly. Visit this page to correctly link your MyRogers account to your Ignite Internet package. You won’t be able to sign into Ignite HomeConnect until this is done.
- Note: If you follow the instructions in the link above but are still having trouble, contact technical support and we’ll help you out.
Step 5: Try signing into Ignite HomeConnect again
If you’re still get an error message when signing into Ignite HomeConnect, follow the instructions below based on the message you’re seeing:
“Sorry, there is a problem on our end. Thanks for your patience while we fix it. Please check back later” (On the website only)
- You may be seeing this message because your session timed out and you were redirected back to the sign-in page. Try opening a new browser window and signing in again at ignitewifi.rogers.com.
“Sorry, we’re experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later” or “Your Gateway May Be Offline”
- If none of your devices can access the internet right now, try troubleshooting your Ignite WiFi Gateway.
- If your internet is working, try restarting your modem by unplugging it from the power outlet, waiting 10 seconds, then plugging it back in.
“Sorry, the username and/or password entered is not recognized. Please try again.”
- Since you’ve already confirmed your MyRogers username and password in the above steps, we know they’re correct.
- If you’re using a password manager (you may have one built into your web browser or device settings), check that it has the correct username and password stored for your MyRogers and Ignite HomeConnect accounts.
- Use the Show/Hide option on the Password field to confirm that the password is being entered correctly.
If the problem persists after completing all these steps in order, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and we'll help you out.