Can't connect to www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Re: Can't connect to www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca

Just an FYI to the other folks that are experiencing the same issue (, 😞

The problem is still being worked on.

I was asked for some diagnositc informormation via private message, which I provided.

Currently the network engineering team has been engaged to investigate/resolve this issue.

Highlighted

@huh666 - Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

@narcoleptic - I am working with the Network Engineering team for the resolution of the issue and I appreciate

your patience.

@dorrdon - Thank you for providing all the diagnostic information and updating the thread.

I will keep you all informed as the information becomes available, thank you for understanding.Smiley Happy

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Any update on this?

The site is still unreachable for me, I'm in brampton.  It loads fine when using a VPN.  It's odd that this issue seems to be a brampton/peel problem only.

Highlighted

Hello, @rahba and all

I appreciate the understanding and patience while our support group is diligently working with the other third parties. The issue is happening outside the Rogers’ network, hence, we do not have a clear estimated time of the resolution. I’m continuously following up with our support group and I’ll update this thread once the issue is resolved.

Thank you all for understanding.

Regards,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

We have similar issue - can not connect to Shopper from PC or laptop when in Brampton. but when we take the tablet out of Brampton then there is no problem. I have a trial internet connection from Bell, and when we switch to Bell everthing works well. So seems to be the problem is with Rogers server in Brampton only.

Hope they resolve the issue soon!

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @daro99

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for sharing the additional information with the Community. Smiley Happy

I understand your issue and see you have narrowed it down to being the Rogers servers in Brampton. We are working with the Network Engineering team for the resolution of the issue and continuously following up with our support group. Currently we don't have an estimated time of the resolution.

We will definitely keep you informed and update this thread once the issue is resolved, thank you for understanding.

RogersArthur

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

2 weeks later, still not fixed...

Is this an issue with servers that Rogers controls or an issue with Shoppers Drug Mart or is it another 3rd party?

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello Community, 

This is a third party issue and we are still looking into it. 

Thanks for your patience, 

RogersHassam 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

How wide spread is this "phenomenon" ? I have the same issues and have tried everything listed to no avail.... is there a fix, and is Shoppers aware? 

Thank you.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Shoppers is aware but this is not their problem to solve. And the issue, to the best of my knowledge and from the people' posts, is related to Rogers server for Brampton North. So if you like to access Shoppers site take a trip to Toronto or Mississauga or ask neighbor with Bell to allow to connect to his network.