Can't access my PC's webserver at 192.168.x.y after upgrading to CGN3AMR modem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Can't access my PC's webserver at 192.168.x.y after upgrading to CGN3AMR modem

steve_web (OP),

How are you accessing your server? By name or IP  and how (webdav, ms networking, etc)? Is it possible the server's set to grab a dynamic IP and so it changed after coming back online with the new unit and you simply need to remove then re-establish the connections with its new IP [or give it a static IP to prevent this in future]?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Can't access my PC's webserver at 192.168.x.y after upgrading to CGN3AMR modem

I cannot complete the setup even on ethernet nor wifi, I can only do the setup once per factory reset. However, the setup sometimes randomly freezes and the button do nothing when pressed in the easy connect setup page. The light indicators have not changed for an hour and I have waited a very long time for the router to respond.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@CallMePoxaM8, ok, given what you have indicated, I would simply swap out the modem for a CGN3ACSMR if you can at the nearest Rogers store.  The staff probably won't know what you are talking about, so you will have to check the back of the modem for the specific model type yourself.  Life is just too short to fight with a reluctant modem, personal opinion 😞