cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Access Email

Scott2080
I've been here awhile

I've tried signing into my rogers yahoo email and cannot get access, via mobile and desktop.

I run into the "Sorry, the username or password you entered don't match our records. Please try again."

When I go to reset my password, it doesn't even recognize my email, as if my account was deleted...

"The account id you entered is invalid"

Does anyone else have issues signing into or even finding their rogers email?

*Added Labels*

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Can't Access Email

Tjay1
I've been around

Having the same issue, used this same email for decades, it started Wednesday. Can’t sign into my Rogers/yahoo email or change my password with 2 step verification just say can’t verify try later. 
anyone have a solution.

RogersMoin

Hello, @Scott2080 & @Tjay1.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for posting your email access concern. 

Were you using the app password to access your email? 

We can help troubleshoot the issue to regain email access. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

jferras
I've been here awhile

I am having this same issue. Did you cancel your Rogers service recently?

tsociedade
I've been around

I'm having the same issue. I can't log in from the members center however I can get my emails on my phone?

Hello, @tsociedade.

Thank you for joining this discussion, and welcome to our Community!

Most likely, you are using the app password on your phone. And since it's saved, your email should work. The member centre requires the actual password to sign in. 

We can help to regain access to your member centre. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I'm having the same issue.  Did anyone get a fix?

I've tried signing into my rogers yahoo email and cannot get access, via mobile and desktop.

I run into the "Sorry, the username or password you entered don't match our records. Please try again."

When I go to reset my password, it doesn't even recognize my email, as if my account was deleted...

"The account id you entered is invalid"

gburger
I've been around

I am trying to get to my Yahoo Finance account but it keeps telling me I have to log in. This has never happened before. When I try, it tells me to use a code sent to me to my Rogers Yahoo email account. When I try to log in there, it sends me back to the sae loop, telling me to get my code from the Rogers yahoo account. This is frustrating. Any answer?

Greetings @gburger!

That does sound like a frustrating loop.

If sounds like you've got Multi-factor authentication (MFA) enabled. It should be sending this code to a wireless number via SMS though, not to the same email that you're attempting to login to.

Please check your phone to see if you're receiving the code there.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 8 in conversation