Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

COMMENTAIRES : Essai logiciel – Modem Wi-Fi Rocket Rogers

RogersRoland
ancien Modérateur
ancien Modérateur

Bonjour communauté,

Nous offrons actuellement, à nos utilisateurs, l’opportunité exclusive de participer au processus de lancement du nouveau logiciel qui sera disponible pour le modem Wi-Fi Rocket (CGN3ACSMR) et pour le modem Wi-Fi Rocket Gigabit (CGN3552). Pour plus de détails sur ce programme , veuillez s'il-vous-plaît accéder à cette publication.

Cette dernière sera utilisée afin que vous nous fournissiez votre rétroaction concernant le logiciel. Nous avons invité @RogersDave, Gérant du produit, pour participer à cette conversation. Vos commentaires sont très précieux et seront utilisé pour améliorer le logiciel avant qu'il ne soit rendu public.

Nous vous remercions de votre rétroaction et de votre collaboration continue.

1 RÉPONSE 1

Re: COMMENTAIRES : Essai logiciel – Modem Wi-Fi Rocket Rogers

RogersDave
Retired Support
Retired Support

This message will be updated with a summary of comments received for this firmware. I will collect all the comments received and share them with the internal teams when required.

I will do my best to answer everyone in this thread but it is possible that I can not answer all messages individually.

It is also possible that I add to this list of other problems identified during our internal tests.

Thank you for your help!

Known or reported issues

• The modem can restart if the WiFi function is disabled and reactivated
  • Non TCP / UDP / ICMP traffic (eg ESP / IPSec without NAT-T) is limited to less than 25 Mbps
  • It is not possible to manually set a DNSv6 server in router mode

• You can not set a long password (18 characters) in the EasyConnect interface

Additional notes

• To enable IPv6, it is necessary to reset the modem (factory reset) from the GUI. This firmware allows us to enable IPv6 remotely with a configuration file but this will only be done when the firmware is publicly deployed

Suggestions for improvements

• Add the ability to enable or disable the SIP ALG function from the GUI
Statistiques des publications
  • 1 réponse
  • 1558 visites
  • 0 compliments
  • 2 en conversation