CODA-4582 - Open Issues for Investigation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: CODA-4582 - Open Issues for Investigation

@RyzenFX I agree let me know if there is anything I can do to help.  Its driving me nuts lol

I Plan to Stick Around

I've been watching twitch all morning. How long do i have to wait to rerpoduce the clinet freezing forcing a refresh?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Jeffj try it during prime time. I don't watch much during the day. It might be a congestion thing
I Plan to Stick Around

@Mythen wrote:
@Jeffj try it during prime time. I don't watch much during the day. It might be a congestion thing

Worked fine untill my modem started to lose sync again. I've got some other stuff going on. 

I asked @RogersDave to have a look via pm as i contacted support, and their Testing equipment is under matinence I guess?? During the business day? seems pretty unplanned to me.  

I Plan to Stick Around

I usually have a stream up watching in the evenings after about 6pm est. Even last night almost unwatchable. Video would completely freeze. Chat is ok.
I'm a Senior Contributor

@Mythen

Same I been watching for the past 3 hours, and it's not freezing, but during the night... it's freezing every 10 mins

I Plan to Stick Around

Would be awesome if Twitch had a debug console or log so that you could see why it dies.

I wonder if trying to broadcast might help. They have a broadcast inspector tool which monitors bandwidth, packets, etc. Might be able to catch whatever connection issues there are?

https://help.twitch.tv/customer/en/portal/articles/2420572-guide-to-broadcast-health-and-using-twitc...

I Plan to Stick Around

@Telek wrote:

Would be awesome if Twitch had a debug console or log so that you could see why it dies.

I wonder if trying to broadcast might help. They have a broadcast inspector tool which monitors bandwidth, packets, etc. Might be able to catch whatever connection issues there are?

https://help.twitch.tv/customer/en/portal/articles/2420572-guide-to-broadcast-health-and-using-twitc...

You can set up a boradcast test thats not public.  Ive done it before

I Plan to Stick Around

Oh one thing I forgot to mention.  We do stream from time to time and have no issues at all.  But if me or my wife watches the other while streaming it freezes.  Makes no sense

I Plan to Stick Around

@Mythen are you using Chrome? Try in incognito mode and see if it still freezes. It may be linked to an extension.