CODA-4582 - Open Issues for Investigation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Regular

Re: CODA-4582 - Open Issues for Investigation

@RogersDave would this be a good time to swap my modem back to the coda now that .27 is being released ? Is there still a udp issue with the coda?
I Plan to Stick Around

Any plans for USB port in the near future?

Rogers Employee 4kgigabitguy
Rogers Employee

Hi Community, 

I've been testing out FIFA 17 on Xbox One & PS4 as @RogersDave advised me some customers have reported issues find matches. Looking at some of the feedback, I see some folks have pointed at IPV6 & we are looking to further investigate. Are folks still experiencing this issue? ..Any other information you have on this as well as info on your environment/setup would be greatly appreciated as well. 

As of today morning I played one online match on PS4 & connected on the first attempt. One Xbox one I am unable to find any matches(tried 4 times so far).

Still going strong with the CODA modem on .26 & looking forward to testing out .27 ! Speed test results below, was downloading a game on Xbox One & the top speed I got over wireless 5G was 130Mbps.

4kgigabitguy

I Plan to Stick Around

NHL for me, I haven't been able to find matches since IPv6 rollout and now rocket league won't find matches. Just looked and my modem has the .26 firmware.
Rogers Employee 4kgigabitguy
Rogers Employee

@KyleW1988 Thanks for the info. Presumption is your are playing on Xbox as well ? To my understanding PS4 is not IPV6 enabled.

4kgigabitguy

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm using the Xbox one and my other buddy has the same problem a few streets over. The only friend that hasn't had a problem is on bell. We all have Xbox ones.
I Plan to Stick Around

I noticed that I received .27 this morning around 8 am . . . a pleasant surprise since I thought it was being distrbuted Monday.

Network Architect
Network Architect

@kibosh wrote:

I noticed that I received .27 this morning around 8 am . . . a pleasant surprise since I thought it was being distrbuted Monday.

I received really positive feedback yesterday with 3 participants so I extended to the next 50 modems on my list.

If there is major issue reported, I'll do another batch tomorrow morning and the rest Monday.

Dave

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I don't believe PS4 has IPv6 support right now. Also when I do network tests on the Xbox one it's been saying your NAT Is moderate and the network is behind a upnp port restricted nat. The same goes for my buddy who lives close and my mid life crisis video game playing dad who's in a different town. All Rogers and we all have the same identical problems.
I Plan to Stick Around

Is the public getting .27 on Monday?