cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CODA-4582 Hardware Version Update to 2A

falcios
I'm an enthusiast

My modem has the hardware version 1A. I know before replacing this modem it had 2A. Can the upgrade to 2A be done remotely or does it have to be brought in to Rogers?

Thanks in advance.

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: CODA-4582 Hardware Version Update to 2A

RogersTony

Hello, @falcios

We appreciate you posting your concerns to our Community.

Are you currently having an issue with your new replacement modem?  We do not have the option to select between hardware versions here on our end..

You may be able to visit a store to see if they have a hardware 2A model. We do not have access to the equipment stock at the retail locations. You'd need to call a few local stores to see if they are open and what the store hours may be as this may have changed with the new lockdown restrictions.

You can use our store locator tool to determine which stores are closest to you, click here to access it.

We hope this helps!

RogersTony

Triple_Helix
I plan to stick around

@RogersTony wrote:

Hello, @falcios

We appreciate you posting your concerns to our Community.

Are you currently having an issue with your new replacement modem? We do not have the option to select between hardware versions here on our end..

You may be able to visit a store to see if they have a hardware 2A model. We do not have access to the equipment stock at the retail locations. You'd need to call a few local stores to see if they are open and what the store hours may be as this may have changed with the new lockdown restrictions.

You can use our store locator tool to determine which stores are closest to you, click here to access it.

We hope this helps!

RogersTony

Interesting I would love to get the Technicolor XB6 for Gigabit Internet only. The CODA sucks.

Thanks RogersTony for your response.

In the past, I've had problems with several modems.  I'm not having problems with this one now but I would still like to have the latest version.

I don't know what problems version 1A might cause in the future.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation