*** CGN3ACSMR - League of Legends – latency: firmware release pending

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: *** CGN3ACSMR - League of Legends – latency: firmware release pending

This issue is fixed in the next release. Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

I hope it's just a fluke. But I just got the dreaded "firewall error" on LOL on game I jus played. I'm queuing up another game to confirm. I hope it's not gonna rear it's ugly head again. Will post results :;
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok..seems to be fine.will monitor. Sorry for false alarm.
I'm a Regular

[in reply to Datalinks post on pg. 4]Awesome. Thanks alot! Any idea when the next release will be coming? Cheers

I'm a Regular

Okay - so i've been testing this gateway in my house, and I have to say this is a pretty usable device once you have it configured and the kinks ironed out. Probably the first actually usable gateway since the SMC8014WG. I'm impressed. I have it in a somewhat unideal location - in my basement - and I am getting excellent range down there and on my main floor, and decent range on my second floor, and my home is bigger than average. I can imagine it would be even better if I was able to place it in an ideal location.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got this firmware today everything seems to be fine went to go and test it with twitch.tv streams and i can see a huge Difference in bandwidth flow it is a stable 600kbps "Source Quality" looking at a graph it looks like waves which is what it should look like also lantency seems to be alot better before it was 28ms now it was 12ms or less depends on the channel.

Also i now can see my time settings tab which i was not able to see before.

I've Been Around

The firmware update stabilised my internet connecdtion when gaming. Constant disconnects are gone. I can confirm that in this case it also works for World of Warcraft, not just LOL.

Thanks for the speedy fix.

I Plan to Stick Around

Not sure if this is a bug but i just had my power go out then come back and the modem turned back on with wifi turned on when it was currently turned off. I then logged in to the modem to turn it off but the status was set to off so then i tired to select the on button then save the lights went off then on this time with only the 2.4ghz light on logged back in to the modem then did a restart as no commands were responding. The modem did the same thing again turned both wifi 2.4ghz and 5ghz on i then logged in to the modem and this time it was set to the on status for 2.4ghz so i then selected off then saved and it did save So not sure what happned but the modem did not remember what it's current settings were.

I've Been Around

Hi, I have a CGN3ACSMR with software version 4.4.8.13 and hardware veriosn 1A. Just sent a fix request and waiting for the pushing. I just wonder how do i notice wether my modem is updated? and how to check my current firmware version? It took me a whole day to locate this post and really wanna say thank you for the effort, and hope this will end my nightmare.

I Plan to Stick Around

Easy as pie... In your Internet address bar. type in

This will bring you to your modem Web page. The username is cusadmin
password is password

You will see your firmware version on main page!