Bricked Modem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Bricked Modem

CODA-4582 bricked?

Not sure what happened, but my CODA just completely bricked itself yesterday. Only the power light comes on, reset button has no effect, despite trying to let it sit for an hour and many other things. Only thing I can think of is a FW got pushed which bricked it

This thing has been nothing but trouble since I got it, quite honestly the buggiest piece of equipment I've ever owned. Can I just walk into a Rogers store to exchange it or do I have to call and set up a work order and everything?

In downtown Toronto

Rogers Employee borford
Rogers Employee

No work order required, just find a location and call for stock.

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/store-locator

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Brian

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks, I just got back from replacing it. There were other people there with the same issue and apparently running out of stock, so I guess I'm not the only one with this problem.

This is a newer revision too so hopefully the issues I used to have are fleshed out
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@DillonN wrote:
Thanks, I just got back from replacing it. There were other people there with the same issue and apparently running out of stock, so I guess I'm not the only one with this problem.

This is a newer revision too so hopefully the issues I used to have are fleshed out

@DillonN whats the new revision? you mean the black dot?

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes the black dot