Blue Jays on Anyplace TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Blue Jays on Anyplace TV

Hey @Alex4161,

Are you still experiencing issues with it being very choppy/grainy? We haven't received any reports or complaints from other customers, of similar nature. How's the quality with tonights game? Hopefully it's better than the on-field quality Smiley EmbarassedSmiley Very Happy.

Keep us posted!

RogersCilio

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello @RogersCilio

The quality is still really bad as you can see in the following screen grabs.  The text for the score is very blurry.

2.jpg

On top of it, it keeps stuttering and it changes from HD to low quality.  the MLB app I have has NO ISSUES but I should not have to be paying for an MLB subscription if I have a Rogers service.

I had ticket C125522065 about Internet performance issues open for 2 weeks and got a notification it was fixed.  Does not look like it is as I can't get over 400 Mbps on your Gigabit service and can't watch a good online stream.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

It looks like the HD feed is back and working. Now if only you can get the team to do better 🙂
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @Alex4161,

Thanks for keeping us posted. Glad to hear the HD feed is back again...Now if only we can have the 2015 Jays back Smiley Very Happy.

Cheers,

RogersCilio

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Why did anyplace TV stop broadcasting the Jays game yesterday at 4pm?

The game was still on? Final home game of the season and the feed stopped at 4pm before it was over. Any reason for this? I'm paying for this service.

Highlighted

Hello @papasto!

Welcome to our Community!

I am sorry to hear the game cut off for you early 😞 I know how frustrating it can be when a program cuts off before it should.

Do you know if this game ran longer than scheduled?

Please let me know.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, there is no time cut-off for a sporting event like baseball - it is over when it finishes.  Usually around the 3 hour mark, but they can run over. The game started at 1pm - at 4 pm it stopped streaming.