Band Steering and Ignite WIFI Pods

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Benj416
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Band Steering and Ignite WIFI Pods

One more update...
So it seems the ethernet port on my printer is getting wonky. It'll barely connect to the main router. I've used multiple cables. It wont connect to the secondary client router. The client router accepts connection to my computer and allows access to the internet through the primary router so i know its configured correctly. It would seem my poor officejet 6500 will be delegated to a usb connection to the computer.
It is what it is...
Benj416
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Band Steering and Ignite WIFI Pods

Ok i think this will be my final post on this.
Its been a week and the printer hasnt errored out. I tried extending the dhcp lease on the router to forever so that it doesnt expire. On a home network i guess this is ok as you dont have a multitude of devices connecting and disconnecting daily occupying addresses. I thought setting a static ip to devices would accomplish the same thing. Anyway it may be just a coincidence but all is working good now. If the printer errors out again in the near future i'll let everybody know in a final post. Bless.