Atlantic Outage

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Atlantic Outage

Is the internet out in Central NB?

***EDITED LABELS***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Around

Re: Atlantic Outage

I live in quebec and its out as well, pretty sure its rogers everywhere

I've Been Here Awhile

I’m in Ontario and it is out anyone happen to know how long ?

I've Been Around

I live in Moncton and mines not working

I've Been Here Awhile

I’m so sick of this company thinking they can just do whatever they want servers go down don’t even let us know some of us work these late nights and need internet to work I’m pulling out all my services tommorow morning I’m done with this! I get sometimes servers go down but at least give us some input on how long and what cause it!

I've Been Here Awhile

As per a Facebook message

"Thank you! That worked. I was able to confirm that your service is being impacted by a wide area outage. The ETA currently shows 2 hours from now."

This was within the last 10 mins

I've Been Around

I’m located in Saint John, New Brunswick and my internet isn’t working either. I tried calling “24/7” Technical Internet Support and I got a response saying “Due to technical issues, we can not answer your call at this time, please try again later.”

Rogers, please get your services up and running soon or else people are going to get very frustrated. There are people who rely on their internet to do their jobs.

I've Been Around

It would be nice to be able to see an ETA for repairs or notice that something is wrong because people need to use the internet for work as well.

I Plan to Stick Around

Been out here in Newfoundland for about 6 hours.

For a network to be out in this many places, just goes to show how poor of an infrastructure is in place. If Rogers knew how to do a proper network, they’d only have one area affected, not their entire network. But this is what happens when you do poor planning and put all your eggs in one basket instead of having failover services ready to go.

I've Been Around

The @ button on my modem will not stop flashing. I tried a factory reset but did not help.