Any One Have 1Gbps Download1 50Mbps Upload Yet

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Any One Have 1Gbps Download1 50Mbps Upload Yet

just wondering if anyone has this yet and if so what do you think of it?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Any One Have 1Gbps Download1 50Mbps Upload Yet

Mine has been great the last few months, my signals are not what would typically be considered excellent, but are within the +- 10 range. This is wired, wireless is about half on AC right beside the WAP.

Also note that modem is bridged with a Ubiquiti UAP and USW.

ScreenShot1.jpg

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello, @hiho

Thank you for your post. I was also very curious to know, my area is not listed yet for the 1 Gbps service.

@Community - please share your experience when you acquire the service, thank you all.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

my area isnt either but i am checking daily 🙂 i am not so much interested in the mega dl but its the upload that excites me 🙂

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I would guess its VERY select areas to start.

There are areas which are still not provisioned fully for the 250/20 (only on 250/10).

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have he 250/20 so i am hoping it will be abailable in a few months ....

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Is there any way to see the rollout schedule? Bell installed fibre in my neighbourhood this summer their "gigabit fibe" (fiber to the home) service is available to me and it's pretty tempting.

Highlighted

Hello, @John-Paul

I appreciate your interest in the Rogers Ignite Gigabit Internet. At this moment, you can check the availability here. However, if the rollout schedule becomes available we will definitely update the Community, thank you for understanding. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

When is Gigabit coming to my area?

As the title states ... I'm currently on 250u, and enjoying it, but am getting antsy for Gigabit. I am in St. Thomas Ont... any word on when it may come?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Probably going to be a bit of a process.. they need to upgrade equipment along the way to make areas compatable.

Last I saw.. looks like primarily GTA up to Newmarket.. and a few other major places.. thats about it right now 😞

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

🙂 as of a few days ago we have it avilable in Erin Ont  located half way betweem bramton and orangevile west of hiway 10,  i found out by checking once a week using my postal code 🙂

chances are wont be getting it since rogers cant fix my internet connection that they spent a yr on trying to fix major issue from the Tap back or some thing to that effect..