$45 Extreme internet with 300gb cap

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

$45 Extreme internet with 300gb cap

Does anyone have or know about this bundle. If you do please let me know asap. Things like do u get the promised speeds and what type of modem do they give you

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: $45 Extreme internet with 300gb cap

Are you in the east coast?  I dont think ontario has that package available (at least with that cap)

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I think this offer is (or was) available in Ontario. I have a colleague at work who got this offer about a month ago for 8 years.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

May be a special offering i guess then..
Not a standard listed package 🙂

I'm a Trusted Contributor

No, not standard offer by any means, It is (was) only available through retentions under persistent threat to cancel.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Ah.. yeah likely then may not be available now... nor may the OP qualify for it anyways.

All they can do is call and ask 🙂

I'm Here A Lot

i called and they gave me this offer. they promised no price change for 8 years and a free modem rental. what modem do you think is best forthis deal

I Plan to Stick Around

This would be the W45 promo discused in redflag deals forums. Is this a winback deal (have you cancelled?) or is this a customer relations promo?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

For the 45 service I would say the Cisco likely, then bridge mode it.

I'm a Senior Advisor

The $45 deal seems to be for people threatening to leave for Tekksavvy at least that is what I have seen my co-workers getting recently.