cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

09/25 Internet Outage in Milton

Drsh31
I've been around

Hi, is there any info. on what’s the issue and when Internet services will resume in Milton? It’s been down since about 2.30pm.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: 09/25 Internet Outage in Milton

RogersJermaine

Hi @Drsh31, @Reya1201, @csawhwerewrre, & @Trippin3001,

We welcome all of you to the Rogers Community Forums, and we do hope you find as much information as you can here.

Since your last post, we do hope that your services are back online and restored. For any major service interruption, we do post it on our Rogers Service Interruptions board where you can you find information about any outage, such as the cause and an estimated time for resolution. 

If you are still experiencing any issues with your connection or are still offline, please feel free to send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Reya1201
I've been around
No internet for me as well since 2.30! So ridiculous

csawhwerewrre
I've been around
I'm still down, Cobban neighbourhood. No ETA or communications from Rogers. Typical.

Same here. Waited on the chat feature for them to tell me they don't know when it will be fixed

RogersJermaine

Hi @Drsh31, @Reya1201, @csawhwerewrre, & @Trippin3001,

We welcome all of you to the Rogers Community Forums, and we do hope you find as much information as you can here.

Since your last post, we do hope that your services are back online and restored. For any major service interruption, we do post it on our Rogers Service Interruptions board where you can you find information about any outage, such as the cause and an estimated time for resolution. 

If you are still experiencing any issues with your connection or are still offline, please feel free to send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 in conversation