cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

&Unable to sign into WWE Network & Sportsnet now after upgrading to ignite tv

HBKRVD
I've been here awhile

i upgraded to Ignite TV about 3 weeks ago. as part of my package I have both Sportsnet & WWE Network. Both channels have apps and online components to access more programming, For 3 weeks everything has been working well. but on june 1 i tried to login to WWE Network and sportsnet now as got messages saying i don't have a subscription. I have checked and both my subscriptions are valid am i doing something wrong

8 REPLIES 8

Re: &Unable to sign into WWE Network & Sportsnet now after upgrading to ignite tv

RogersMaude

Good evening @HBKRVD,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community!

I know how important it is to have access to the apps from your favorite channels, so I definitely want to help you figure out what is causing you to get this error message when you are a subscriber. 

It could take up to 24 hours for the online access to activate. Therefore, it is odd that it is still not working 3 weeks later. We may need to access your account to further troubleshoot the issue you're experiencing.

Please send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you.

If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system please click here.

RogersMaude

Re: &Unable to sign into WWE Network & Sportsnet now after upgrading to ignite tv

tupalev
I've been here awhile

I have this exact same issue.  I was just told by a Rogers rep over live chat that I have lost access to these networks' online sites once I changed to Ignite TV ( I no longer have Anyplace TV).  That just cannot be right, can it?  Yes I can access the WWE Network and Sportsnet through the Ignite TV site itself, but you lose a lot of functionality this way (in WWE's case, you lose the ability to go through the extensive archives).

I could definitely use some help here.  Or confirmation that this is indeed correct - that I have lost access to the WWE Network itself online.  If this is the case, this really should be made known up front.

Hello, @tupalev.

Thank you for joining this discussion; the issue could be related to your Ignite TV account not associated with online access of WWE Network. 

The third-party websites/apps use MyRogers credentials to grant access to your subscribed channels. In order to get online access to third-party websites/apps, you must link the Ignite TV account with your MyRogers profile. Is the account already linked?

We can further troubleshoot your online access; please send us a private message at @CommunityHelpsYou can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

tupalev
I've been here awhile

I just wanted to add a follow up here, in case someone else is researching the issue.  I went back and forth with @RogersMoin as he did some trouble shooting on the issue.  It took several attempts, but instead of just brushing off my issue (he could have easily just said it was not a Rogers issue, it was a third party issue), he took the time and ultimately resolved my issue.  I now have access to other sites that require me to log in through my tv provider (WWE, Sportsnet Now, Crave, TSN, etc.).  Everything is the same as it was before I switched over to Ignite.

Thanks for the great service @RogersMoin !

Cheers,

Jeff

I’m having the same issues....been waiting on resolution for months. I’ve been using the Ignite app as a workaround but I’m in the USA and that doesn’t work. I’ve want to see the Leaf game tomorrow. Can @RogersMoin help me as well?

Hello, @happymats13.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

I appreciate your continued patience, happy to look into resolving the third-party apps/websites access issue. We may have to reassociate your Ignite TV service with MyRogers profile. 

We all are super excited for the puck drop today! As for viewing the Leafs game, you need NHL Live subscription as the Sportnet app will not work outside of Canada due to rights restrictions. 

Feel free to private message us @CommunityHelps at your leisure so we can work on third-party apps/websites access. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

JERK
I've been here awhile

Paid for this package we, still can not access, need subscription,

nottoohappy with Rogers, had problems with cable now having pro,bless with ignite, what a provider

been with them 55 years and they still treat you like a number, no sense calling them, yo ur on the phone an hour and they still can’t resolve your problems,

terrible service

Hello, @JERK

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can understand how frustrating it is to pay for a subscription that you are unable to access.

There could be an issue with how this channel is provisioned on your account. We'll need to take a look at this from our end to see why it's not working. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 7 in conversation