cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can’t I record on a few channel

Laurajane09
I plan to stick around

It nice to switch your flex channels why can’t I record on A few channels ?

Does anyone else have this issue

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Why can’t I record on a few channel

RogersJermaine

Hi @Laurajane09,

Thank you for post here on the Rogers Community Forums! You should be able to record multiple channels at the same time. Are you receiving an error message when you attempt to do so?

If you did swap out a channel, then you would stop having access to it and would not be able to record from that channel anymore.

If you can let us know some more details on what is happening, and we can surely assist you further.

Looking forward to your reply! 

RogersJermaine

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Laurajane09 wrote:

It nice to switch your flex channels why can’t I record on A few channels ?

Does anyone else have this issue

I can confirm that there is currently a problem with scheduling recordings on Ignite TV but I do not know how widespread the problem is.

For example, Hollywood Suite is currently available as a free preview, and I tried to record some movies earlier this afternoon but was unable.  There was no error; I only got a 🚫 showing up in the Guide, not a red dot, which normally only happens when you try to record a channel that you are not subscribed to.

I have already reported the problem to @CommunityHelps .

gfhdgf
I've been around

We just switched to a few different flex channels and it won't allow us to record them!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@gfhdgf : Reboot the box by unplugging it for a few seconds, or better yet, do a restart of the entire system using the IgniteTV WiFi app, which can take up to 12 minutes, but usually finishes in about 6.  This takes everything offline for that time frame obviously.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 in conversation