Watching NHL Games on Ignite TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Watching NHL Games on Ignite TV

Watched a game last night for the first time on ignite. Picture froze and audio cut out. Is this a common problem watching hockey games. I'm a new customer

Re: Watching NHL Games on Ignite TV

Hello, @7473

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Trying to watch a Hockey match when the picture is freezing or experiencing audio drops can really ruin the experience!

We definitely want to investigate this for you to see what is going on. To begin, can you confirm if this issue is happening on multiple TVs or just a specific unit. Has it only happened while watching Hockey games thus far or during other sports matches and on other channels?

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

I've Been Here Awhile

Tony I experienced the problem on both tvs. Channal 27. Watching a game on RDS tonight. Hope all will be good

Hello again, @7473

Thanks for confirming!

This is not a common occurrence so we'd like to get to the bottom of why this is happening. Did you notice any issues while watching the game on RDS? If so, we'll need to run some tests on your equipment to see if there is an issue with the signal levels.

If issues are ongoing, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can take a closer look.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? Please Click Here for details.

RogersTony