cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to "Ignite TV Popular" + 500 Ultd"...what does that include?

J23
I've Been Here Awhile

I just changed my bundle to "Ignite TV Popular" + 500 Ultd). I have no idea how many tv channels this includes, or how many flex channels I have?  I checked all the information on "Ignite TV Bundles" on MyRogers website, and there is no information related to this bundle.  This is extremely frustrating!

I would also like to know how the flex channels are "identified," and how do I change them?

Thank you.

***Added Labels***

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Upgraded to "Ignite TV Popular" + 500 Ultd"...what does that include?

Lurker_Returns
I'm a Reliable Contributor
Your flex channels and what they can be changed to will be available under your MyRogers account

J23
I've Been Here Awhile

Where do I find the information on this bundle than?

Lurker_Returns
MyRogers will show you what channels are currently in your package, and what your swapping options are

@Lurker_Returns wrote:
MyRogers will show you what channels are currently in your package, and what your swapping options are

@J23  I think that this is your only option.  Previously, you could see all the channels in Popular and compare it to other bundles by going to https://www.rogers.com/web/consumer/ignite-bundles/get-iptv .  However, it looks like Rogers is no longer offering Popular to new subscribers.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Usually when you subscribe or renew a subscription, Rogers will send you an e-mail with a list of your specific channels included there.  In the same e-mail is your confirmation and terms of service.

FYI, I'm still on Digital Cable and when I went to MyRogers and clicked on the my channels link under TV, it took me to the main Rogers landing page.

Lurker_Returns
The information available on Ignite TV under MyRogers is much more complete than what was available under digital cable.

timaitchison
I Plan to Stick Around

What's in the tv package with 500 u unlimited internet home phone

what channels include and how much taxes inculed

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation