Upgraded to "Ignite TV Popular" + 500 Ultd"...what does that include?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J23
I've Been Here Awhile

Upgraded to "Ignite TV Popular" + 500 Ultd"...what does that include?

I just changed my bundle to "Ignite TV Popular" + 500 Ultd). I have no idea how many tv channels this includes, or how many flex channels I have?  I checked all the information on "Ignite TV Bundles" on MyRogers website, and there is no information related to this bundle.  This is extremely frustrating!

I would also like to know how the flex channels are "identified," and how do I change them?

Thank you.

***Added Labels***

Lurker_Returns
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Upgraded to "Ignite TV Popular" + 500 Ultd"...what does that include?

Your flex channels and what they can be changed to will be available under your MyRogers account
J23
I've Been Here Awhile

Where do I find the information on this bundle than?

Lurker_Returns
I Plan to Stick Around

MyRogers will show you what channels are currently in your package, and what your swapping options are
-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Lurker_Returns wrote:
MyRogers will show you what channels are currently in your package, and what your swapping options are

@J23  I think that this is your only option.  Previously, you could see all the channels in Popular and compare it to other bundles by going to https://www.rogers.com/web/consumer/ignite-bundles/get-iptv .  However, it looks like Rogers is no longer offering Popular to new subscribers.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Usually when you subscribe or renew a subscription, Rogers will send you an e-mail with a list of your specific channels included there.  In the same e-mail is your confirmation and terms of service.

FYI, I'm still on Digital Cable and when I went to MyRogers and clicked on the my channels link under TV, it took me to the main Rogers landing page.

Lurker_Returns
I Plan to Stick Around

The information available on Ignite TV under MyRogers is much more complete than what was available under digital cable.
timaitchison
I Plan to Stick Around

What's in the tv package with 500 u unlimited internet home phone

what channels include and how much taxes inculed