Understanding the Ignite TV Channel Comparison Chart

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bchallis1
I've Been Here Awhile

Understanding the Ignite TV Channel Comparison Chart

What is the difference between "flex" and "flex incl" on the comparison chart? I assume the red check mark means it the channel is automatically included in the package.  It also appears that "flex incl" means the channel is included in the package - e.g., almost all Premier listings are "flex incl." Can someone explain this too me? Thank you in advance!

*Edited Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Understanding the Ignite TV Channel Comparison Chart

@bchallis1 wrote:

What is the difference between "flex" and "flex incl" on the comparison chart? I assume the red check mark means it the channel is automatically included in the package.  It also appears that "flex incl" means the channel is included in the package - e.g., almost all Premier listings are "flex incl." Can someone explain this too me? Thank you in advance!

I tried to explain how the Ignite TV packages work in the following post: https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Can-someone-explain-flex-channels/m-p/482248/highlig...

In the Comparison Channel Listing, channels that are included in the package are marked with a red check mark.  Ignite TV packages also contain a certain number of Flex Channels.  The "Flex Incl" channels are the default Flex Channels that Rogers pre-selects.  You can exchange any of those for a "Flex" channel.

Ignite_Comparison_listing.jpg

View solution in original post

All Replies
-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@bchallis1 wrote:

I tried to explain how the Ignite TV packages work in the following post: https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Can-someone-explain-flex-channels/m-p/482248/highlig...

In the Comparison Channel Listing, channels that are included in the package are marked with a red check mark.  Ignite TV packages also contain a certain number of Flex Channels.  The "Flex Incl" channels are the default Flex Channels that Rogers pre-selects.  You can exchange any of those for a "Flex" channel.

Ignite_Comparison_listing.jpg

View solution in original post

bchallis1
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you for your quick and helpful reply.