cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV not showing as a service that I have

laminariamom
I've been here awhile

Unable to customize my flex channels as TV does not appear under services in My Rogers. Install of Ignite Flex 20 was April 5 and I have TV but no on line access to change. As to the channel lists on line, they are all different and do equate with I access with the remote so it’s the most frustrating ever. Does everyone have this problem in determining what channels they have been given and customizing to what they want.

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: TV not showing as a service that I have

RogersJo

Good Day @laminariamom

A warm welcome to the Community and congratulations on your first post with us! 🙌 I'm sorry to hear what transpired. I hope you're enjoying your new Ignite TV services otherwise. I just have a few questions in order to get down to the bottom of this for you. 

To confirm, did you have legacy residential services with us prior to making the switch to Ignite TV? Are you accessing the account through MyRogers with your new Ignite account number?

With regards to your Ignite TV package, we can actually send you a list of your channels and the Flex Channels that are inclusive of the package via email. Please feel free to send us a private message @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to have a gander for you. Feel free to check out this blog if you're not familiar with our PM system.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersJo

laminariamom
I've been here awhile

still no resolution. My most recent experience with Rogers Telephone support started with a technician who was perplexed in tha t he could see I have 3 working set boxes but obviously no link of this service to billing so referred  to customer service who have issued a ticket which may take up to 72hrs to resolve (this was April 19am). I did receive a telephone recording today apologizing for the delay but no resolution date. To add insult to injury the billing tab on My Rogers says payment due by April 27 but, on the same page, says my bill has not yet been prepared and to check back closer to due date🤔

Hello @laminariamom!

If you're still without resolution, I could look into the status of your ticket and provide any updates that may be available.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation