cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Notifications

Jamiesmith1976
I plan to stick around

I had to messages on my notification settings on my TV but when I click on it nothing happens. How would you access your notifications on the tv?

*** Edited Labels *** 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: TV Notifications

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Jamiesmith1976 wrote:

I had to messages on my notification settings on my TV but when I click on it nothing happens. How would you access your notifications on the tv?

The easiest way is to press the Microphone button and say, "Notifications".

Alternatively, you can press the Rogers (menu) button and then click the "gear" to go into Settings.  Notifications is at the top of the list.  You can click "Notifications" to see past notifications.

If you want to see upcoming reminders, you can do this with the "Reminders" voice command.  This will display scheduled recordings.  To see reminders, press the "down button", then the "up button" to get to the area where you can change "View: Recordings" to "View: Reminders".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: TV Notifications

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Jamiesmith1976 wrote:

The easiest way is to press the Microphone button and say, "Notifications".

Alternatively, you can press the Rogers (menu) button and then click the "gear" to go into Settings.  Notifications is at the top of the list.  You can click "Notifications" to see past notifications.

If you want to see upcoming reminders, you can do this with the "Reminders" voice command.  This will display scheduled recordings.  To see reminders, press the "down button", then the "up button" to get to the area where you can change "View: Recordings" to "View: Reminders".

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation