cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCM Schedule

libbyonon1
I'm Here A Lot

The TCM schedule on Rogers often reflects a movie but another movie is shown. For example, Feb 13th Gigi was on the schedule but American in Paris was shown. On New Year's Eve I was looking forward to a series of Thin Man movies but other movies were shown. Schedule should be accurate. Also why did we in Canada not get the Thin Man series as scheduled.

*** Edited Labels ***

7 REPLIES 7

Re: TCM Schedule

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

As discussed in the following IPG Inconsistencies thread, this happens a lot on TCM, TVO, CBC, SciFi, etc:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/TV/IPG-Inconsistencies/td-p/350863/page/16

I guess the only thing we can do is keep complaining and advising Rogers.

libbyonon1
I'm Here A Lot
Thanks. I guess you are right.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@libbyonon1 : You posted this in the IgniteTV forum. Do you actually have IgniteTV, or are you on Legacy Digital Cable?  The IPG Inconsistencies thread is directed towards the Digital Cable IPG issues and I haven't heard of quite the same number of issues with IgniteTV.  Not sure why you've started 3 different threads in 3 different sections of this forum.

libbyonon1
I'm Here A Lot
Sorry. It's confusing. Just trying to alert Rogers to the issues.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@libbyonon1 : Are you on the newer IgniteTV (IPTV) or are you still on legacy (the old) digital cable?

libbyonon1
I'm Here A Lot
Its ok forget it. I don't want to be scolded on a public forum. I don't see what platform I am on has to do with the inconsistencies in the schedule. I'm a senior citizen and new to forum. If I made a mistake so big deal. It's not that important.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@libbyonon1 wrote:
I don't see what platform I am on has to do with the inconsistencies in the schedule. 

Sorry, I'm just trying to get clarification.  It makes a difference because the two different platforms have different guides and we need to know if the guide/schedule you're commenting on is the digital cable guide or the IgniteTV guide.  Just as an FYI, there are also guides used in the Anyplace and IgniteTV apps which are used for streaming and they can also be different.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation