cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sportnet now and Disney plus subscription

mkleung
I've been here awhile

I recently upgraded my internet to Ignite streaming.  The promotion said I will have 6 months free Disney + and 1 year free Sportnet now subscriptions.  So far, I did not get any emails for the activation and myrogers did not have "subscription" tab.  Call customer service does not help.  Anyone has the same experience?

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sportnet now and Disney plus subscription

RogersTony

Hello, @mkleung

Thank you for posting your inquiry to the community!

We definitely want to help you redeem your promotional offers. If you did not receive an email about redeeming the offer and the subscription tab is not showing for you then we will need to take a look at your account to determine what is happening. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your info and get started.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Sportnet now and Disney plus subscription

RogersTony

Hello, @mkleung

Thank you for posting your inquiry to the community!

We definitely want to help you redeem your promotional offers. If you did not receive an email about redeeming the offer and the subscription tab is not showing for you then we will need to take a look at your account to determine what is happening. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your info and get started.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony 

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation