Spanish Theme Pack Promo

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Spanish Theme Pack Promo

Hi, I'm looking at the Spanish Popular Package on the website (MyRogers section), it says there's a 12 months 50% off promo.  I see a price at 20$/month.  It's not striked through with a rebated price, so i'm not sure, would it be 10$ a month after the rebate, or was it 40$ / month, on sale for 20$ / month?

Thanks in advance!

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Spanish Theme Pack Promo

Hello @stefer009,

Good question! Do you see this offer once you've logged in to your MyRogers? The Spanish Popular Package is $20.00/mo. You can find all the channel theme pack pricing info on the Our Channels page. 

spanish package.PNG

So if the offer you see indicates 50% off it would bring the price down to $10/mo for the length of the promotion.

Let me know if you have further questions!

RogersZia

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello @stefer009,

Good question! Do you see this offer once you've logged in to your MyRogers? The Spanish Popular Package is $20.00/mo. You can find all the channel theme pack pricing info on the Our Channels page. 

spanish package.PNG

So if the offer you see indicates 50% off it would bring the price down to $10/mo for the length of the promotion.

Let me know if you have further questions!

RogersZia

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ah thank you!   This is what I see on MyRogers :

https://i.imgur.com/PcCEgi2.png

Highlighted

@stefer009, awesome! Please let us know if you need us to add the package for you or if you have any questions about the self-serve option.

RogersZia