cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spanish Theme Pack Promo

stefer009
I plan to stick around

Hi, I'm looking at the Spanish Popular Package on the website (MyRogers section), it says there's a 12 months 50% off promo.  I see a price at 20$/month.  It's not striked through with a rebated price, so i'm not sure, would it be 10$ a month after the rebate, or was it 40$ / month, on sale for 20$ / month?

Thanks in advance!

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Spanish Theme Pack Promo

RogersZia

Hello @stefer009,

Good question! Do you see this offer once you've logged in to your MyRogers? The Spanish Popular Package is $20.00/mo. You can find all the channel theme pack pricing info on the Our Channels page. 

spanish package.PNG

So if the offer you see indicates 50% off it would bring the price down to $10/mo for the length of the promotion.

Let me know if you have further questions!

RogersZia

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersZia

Hello @stefer009,

Good question! Do you see this offer once you've logged in to your MyRogers? The Spanish Popular Package is $20.00/mo. You can find all the channel theme pack pricing info on the Our Channels page. 

spanish package.PNG

So if the offer you see indicates 50% off it would bring the price down to $10/mo for the length of the promotion.

Let me know if you have further questions!

RogersZia

stefer009
I plan to stick around

Ah thank you!   This is what I see on MyRogers :

https://i.imgur.com/PcCEgi2.png

@stefer009, awesome! Please let us know if you need us to add the package for you or if you have any questions about the self-serve option.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation