Set Favourites as Default List in Ignite TV Guide

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Set Favourites as Default List in Ignite TV Guide

Is there any way to permanently have "favorites" appear when I click "guide" on my remote? It always reverts back to showing all the channels so it takes a number of clicks to get back to favs. 

tnks

**Labels Added**

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Set Favourites as Default List in Ignite TV Guide

@markfink777 wrote:

Is there any way to permanently have "favorites" appear when I click "guide" on my remote? It always reverts back to showing all the channels so it takes a number of clicks to get back to favs. 

There is!  You can change the default Guide view in Settings.  Navigate to "Settings / Preferences / General / Default Guide View" and select "Favourites"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@markfink777 wrote:

There is!  You can change the default Guide view in Settings.  Navigate to "Settings / Preferences / General / Default Guide View" and select "Favourites"

View solution in original post

I'm Here A Lot

Whoo Hoo!  Thanks... never saw that.