cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Favourites as Default List in Ignite TV Guide

markfink777
I plan to stick around

Is there any way to permanently have "favorites" appear when I click "guide" on my remote? It always reverts back to showing all the channels so it takes a number of clicks to get back to favs. 

tnks

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Set Favourites as Default List in Ignite TV Guide

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@markfink777 wrote:

Is there any way to permanently have "favorites" appear when I click "guide" on my remote? It always reverts back to showing all the channels so it takes a number of clicks to get back to favs. 

There is!  You can change the default Guide view in Settings.  Navigate to "Settings / Preferences / General / Default Guide View" and select "Favourites"

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@markfink777 wrote:

There is!  You can change the default Guide view in Settings.  Navigate to "Settings / Preferences / General / Default Guide View" and select "Favourites"

markfink777
I plan to stick around

Whoo Hoo!  Thanks... never saw that. 

schmidtp
I plan to stick around

How can I get the guide to stay on my favorite channels. I do now want all the channels when scrolling through and I do not want to do that 2 step every time I only want to see my favorite channels.

Also, is there a last channel button? I don't want to push the back button and see history the select, I just want last channel.

schmidtp
I plan to stick around
Thanks -G-. I searched and never found this thread. Must have used the wrong search words 🙂

Patelky
I've been around

OMG that just helped me so much, thanks 👍

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 4 in conversation