Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service down

valster
I've been here awhile

Our internet and cable is not working on Jackman drive in Mount pearl
newfoundland.
How can you say no outages when I reported it and they said they were aware of issue in this area. Please fix the problem.

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Service down

RogersMaude

Good day @valster,

Thank you for sharing about your issue to the Community! Have your service been restored since you posted?

Keep in mind that you can always check the status of our network by going to www.rogers.com/outage. With regards to major service interruptions, we make sure to post it on our Rogers Service Interruptions page.

If you still experience problems with your cable and internet, please let us know if you've gone through any troubleshooting steps and we'll be more than happy to assist you!

RogersMaude

valster
I've been here awhile
Its working but sporadic. I received a text saying they are working on it. But we have been having issues with it for quite some time and this is worse is been.

Thank you for your reply @valster! Experiencing intermittent issues with your service can certainly be frustrating. 

If you'd like further assistance, please send us a private message @CommunityHelps, we'd be more than happy to have a closer look to see what's going on. For more information on how our messaging system works, check out this blog.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation