cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting Multiple Ignite TV Favorite Channels

DrMike
I'm a trusted contributor

Hi all,

Learning to experience all of the ups and downs of our brand new Ignite Premier package, but one thing I don't see any obvious way to do is to select MULTIPLE channels (at once) to be favorite channels.

Since the channel lineup bears zero resemblance to what I have been used to for years and years, it makes sense to not peruse the entire guide each time looking for stuff, so I want to set up a list of favorite channels and use that as the default guide view - at least for now.

But selecting dozens and dozens of channels one by one by one (!)  is a giant pain in the you-know-what. Isn't there any way to select multiple channels at once and add them to my favorite channel list  as a bulk or batch action?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Selecting Multiple Ignite TV Favorite Channels

PatrickJB
I plan to stick around
It isn't quite a batch action, but in the Ignite TV iOS app there is a button next to each channel in the guide which lets you quickly favourite or unfavourite it with one tap. Not sure if the Android app is the same. You could try that.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

PatrickJB
I plan to stick around
It isn't quite a batch action, but in the Ignite TV iOS app there is a button next to each channel in the guide which lets you quickly favourite or unfavourite it with one tap. Not sure if the Android app is the same. You could try that.

DrMike

@PatrickJB wrote:

Thank You!!!!  Yes Android has the same functionality. This is more than adequate.

Much appreciated - saves me a lot of time!

DrMike

Turns out I can do this on the web app as well - at least for now, given the web runs on Flash and that will be a non-starter in a couple of weeks when support for Flash is non-existent.  But for now, the channel listing on the web has the same tap to select/unselect favorites.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 2 in conversation