'Saved' menu on Ignite TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schmidtp
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: 'Saved' menu on Ignite TV

Just tried logging on on my MacBook. Same thing.
ColdGranite
I Plan to Stick Around

@schmidtp wrote:
Just tried logging on on my MacBook. Same thing.

Then almost definitely Rogers' end.  

Hope that the "development team" can come up with something for you.

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@schmidtp  "Saved / For You" shows recordings, but it can also show On Demand content (I have some movies under Recently Watched that I did not record) as well as promoted content (e.g. programs on The Shopping Channel") and Trending channels.

If you see a program under "For You" that does not appear in Recordings, press the Info button.  If it says "Recorded mm/dd", it should appear under Recordings, somewhere.  If the EPG metadata for that show was incorrect or not up to date when you recorded the show, it might be hard to find under recordings.  I see that you have confirmed that you are viewing recordings Recorded On: All Devices.  Double-check that Filter is also set to All.

As far as I know, "For You" only shows unwatched content.  "Saved / Recordings" could list 175 shows but "Saved / For You / Recordings Still Waiting For You" will have a smaller number if the Watched flag has been set on some recorded programs.  I have never seen "For You" in a state where it shows recordings that do not appear under "Recordings"

If anything on the set-top box seems to be out-of-sync with the Cloud PVR, "Settings / Device Settings / Sync PVR" should get things back in sync.

If something is messed up on the back-end systems, System Refresh should fix that.  (Press the "A" button on your remote, scroll to "System Refresh" and click OK/Select.)

Best of luck with getting this sorted out.  I'm very curious to find out what was causing this issue for you.

ColdGranite
I Plan to Stick Around

@-G- wrote:

@schmidtp 

As far as I know, "For You" only shows unwatched content. 

"for you" actually has a separate section called "Recently watched"  .  So "my" recordings that have the "watched" flag set, still definitely show up in "for you". 

I don't know how "recent" they have to be.  

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yeah, "only" was too strong a word to use in that sentence.  Watched and partially-watched programs can and will show up in some categories under "Saved / For You"

Regardless, I think we all agree that all recordings, stored on the Cloud PVR, should be listed (somewhere) under "Saved / Recordings".