Saved For You/Recording

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schmidtp
I Plan to Stick Around

Saved For You/Recording

Something that has been occurring recently.

I go into the Saved to watch recorded programs. Issue 1, the programs in For You list are not the same as in the Recorded list. What is going on??

Issue 2, which is really frustrating is that when I click a program to watch, I get a message "Sorry! Problem with playback. We have found a free version to watch On Demand". Thing is, nothing happens and I just get sent back to what is on the TV. No playback. When I go to on demand to watch that program, it does not work, just returns to regular TV.

This is not on a specific program or specific channel and not all programs. screenscreen

*** Edited Labels ***

schmidtp
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Saved For You/Recording

As an aside, lately it takes a long time to change channels. 10 seconds or more. This is fairly recent as well. Not sure if it relates to the above problem or a secondary issue.

Don_Ca
I'm a Reliable Contributor

The For You seems to be just recent recordings, the Recordings is everything.
schmidtp
I Plan to Stick Around

Actually, For You and Recordings are quite different. There are recordings in For You that are not on the list of Recordings.

That in itself is strange, the recordings should at least be the same.