cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same Favorites on All TV's?

AJN_71
I've been here awhile

I just installed Ignite and have 3 tv's in the house. I initially set up my "primary" tv and added my favorites. When I connected my other 2 tv's I saw that they were all showing the same favorites. I would like the favorites to be individualized/specific to each tv. Is there a way to do this?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Same Favorites on All TV's?

RogersTony

Hello, @AJN_71

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can understand how inconvenient it is to have the same favourite setup on all of your TV's.

I have looked into this for you and there does not appear to be an option for individual favourites for each Ignite TV box. You do have the option to record shows to a specific box instead of all boxes but I was unable to locate an option specifically for favourites.

Are there any other users in the community who have been able to successfully save favourites individually to each Ignite TV box? Please feel free to chime in!

RogersTony

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersTony

Hello, @AJN_71

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can understand how inconvenient it is to have the same favourite setup on all of your TV's.

I have looked into this for you and there does not appear to be an option for individual favourites for each Ignite TV box. You do have the option to record shows to a specific box instead of all boxes but I was unable to locate an option specifically for favourites.

Are there any other users in the community who have been able to successfully save favourites individually to each Ignite TV box? Please feel free to chime in!

RogersTony

AJN_71
I've been here awhile
Thank you RogersTony! At least now I know. I can't imagine why they would have this set up in such a way. It's ridiculous to not allow each user to have their own favorites. I have set individual tv's for their own recordings, but the system still shows them on all tv's. Very poor setup in those aspects.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation