Rogers Ignite WiFi Hub > sign-in issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Ignite WiFi Hub > sign-in issues

Yes.  Same thing on the computer when trying to sign in.  This is the message:

"Sorry, there is a problem on our end. Thanks for your patience while we fix it. Please check back later."

Hey @Anne,

Thanks for trying the web portal to confirm it wasn't just an app issue. We'll definitely need you to PM us so we can check your account to make sure everything is linked properly.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps. Please click HERE, for instructions on how to send a PM if you're not familiar. Smiley Happy

Regards,

RogersTim

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm a new Ignite TV/Wifi customer after having it installed on Monday. I downloaded the Ignite Wifi app on my phone but when I try to log in with My Rogers credentials it tells me I'm not an ignite customer yet. Anyone experienced the same and know how to fix this?

I Plan to Stick Around

I have the same problem.  It has still not been resolved after several months.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Maybe @RogersMoin or one of the other mods can clarify the present state of the wifi app.  There was a wifi app that was produced and which worked with the white Hitron CODA-4582 modem.  That was a beta version and I don't know if it ever proceeded beyond the beta stage.  The one kicker with that app is the that the modem's IP address had to be 192.168.0.1.  If it was anything else, the app wouldn't work.  

Now, the question is, has that app been modified (in theory) to work with the newer Ignite TV modems, which are the Arris and Technicolor XB6 modems.  If no modification has taken place, then in theory that app wouldn't work as the XB6 IP address is set to 10.0.0.1 from what I understand.  

So, maybe one of the mods can clarify the present state of affairs.  

Hello @Datalink!

I can confirm that the WiFi Hub app is compatible with the XB6 modem. It does not work with the CODA, they would have to download the MyWiFi app instead. 

This sounds like it may actually be a MyRogers related issue since the error is telling @madunne that she isn't an Ignite customer yet. The WiFi Hub app will not work if your Ignite TV account isn't properly linked to your MyRogers credentials.

I would recommend that anyone receiving this specific error PM us @CommunityHelps so we can make sure your MyRogers account is properly linked to your Ignite TV account. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

If you're getting a different error, please post it here so we can better assess.

Regards,

RogersCorey