Rogers Ignite TV no Install Dates

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Rogers Ignite TV no Install Dates

So my promotional offer ended on Jan 08/20 and I was talked into this Ignite Tv, that took 2 days as the gentlemen who was helping me advised the system was down but now I was advised there are no install dates?? It’s been 3 days and I haven’t herd anything? Anyone else have this issue?

*** Edited Labels ***

Re: Rogers Ignite TV no Install Dates

Hello @Jasonsheard,

Thanks for being a part of our Rogers Community Forums and nice first post! 🙂

I have Ignite TV myself and it's pretty awesome!! I'm sure you are eager to get the ball rolling with the installation too! You mentioned that no installation dates were available during your call with one of our agents. Did they advise as to the next steps? Are they investigating or did they say they would follow up with you at some point? 

If you would like us to check into this for you to see what's going on, please send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura