1. Why is this forum setup so difficult to circumvent and why is the text a light gray and hard to read? Why doesn't Rogers make it easy for customers to get answers?
2. Why is the Rogers website the slowest site I deal with? I am sure a lot of customers find it frustrating and don't bother pursuing answers as they don't have the time.
3.why doesn't Rogers use customers to test their services before announcing?
1. This probably depends on your device and browser. For example, using Chrome on my Mac Mini computer the text is a very readable black on a white background like reading a piece of paper. Not sure if you're able to change fonts/layout on your device/browser.
2. It's not slow for me. It's not the fastest site, but I spend a fair bit of time on another forum that's slower. Screen refreshes take only about 1-3 seconds for me and I'm only on a 30/5 Internet plan. Again, perhaps some of this is a function of your device/browser choice. As mentioned earlier, Chrome and FF are typically the best choices for this forum. If I have issues with a particular website, I have several different browsers that I use, depending on what works best (Chrome, FF, Safari).
3. They do sometimes and they often test on their employees, who are also customers.
I agree that Rogers could do better, but at least they maintain this forum so that we customers can help each other out - this is mostly a Peer-to-peer forum with volunteer customers providing information to each other. If something is extremely important to you, it's always a good idea to check various sources. In addition to this forum and telephone, Rogers are also available via "Share a concern", Chat, Twitter and Facebook.
PS. Don't bet on the ("PVR Manager") portion of the app being available in early 2019. It may be, but there has been no official notice so far that I'm aware of.
My ignite tv keeps freezing 4 times a day every day since I got it 2 months ago.
A warm welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Hats off to you on your first of many more posts to come (or at least we hope)!! 😊
We definitely want to help improve upon the type of connection you are receiving for your recently activated Ignite TV service! Giving you the best possible experience is our main goal here.
If possible, we'd like to get some more details from you which will give the Community some more insight on what could be causing the issues.
-Where is your modem currently located within your home?
-Are you using any third party equipment (routers, splitters, mesh system, etc.) and how do you have them set up?
-Is the freezing happening sporadically throughout your day or only at certain times?
-How long does the freezing last and what have you done to get past it?
Answers to the above questions and/or providing further information that you feel will be instrumental in finding a solution will be greatly appreciated. 😀
We look forward to your response!
Sync Ignite Remote to LG TV
I had Tech setup Ignite TV today but he could not sync Ignite remote to relatively new LG TV.
TV is LG49UF6800
On the setup it kept coming up as Denon TV which had only 3 codes. I think this was because of my Denon AVR which coded correctly to control the volume.
So now stuck with two remotes any suggestions?
I am sorry to hear that we were unable to pair your remote to the TV. We can't guarantee full compatibility with all TV models.
Does your TV have its latest firmware installed? Updating your firmware can sometimes fix pairing issues such as this.