Rogers Ignite TV Installation/Experiences/Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Ignite TV Installation/Experiences/Questions

Yeah been there done that year ago when jumped on ignite TV. 3 days of no service!

Not sure how can Rogers allow this to happen.

Once you get your service you will be with other issues... (Waiting for 3 weeks now for OOP to provide update on my freezing after 8 PM).

Unless you're one of the lucky ones on ignite TV that will have flawless service.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I updated on your other thread about it.. its most likely a infrastructure issue in the area. 
(bar it being say a server issue for where your feed from in  your area).
But generally time of day issues are more infrastructure.

If your able to get anyone to escalate it.. get them to send the maintenance teams out to the area, DURING those peak times, and track down where the failing node, street feed, etc that is failing.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Gdkitty,

Thank you for your response and all information. Also yes I saw your post in other thread.

Problem is that I shouldn't be telling all this to Rogers!

They are the service provider and their "ADMIN" on this forum should be able to force backend to look into this.

I don't have time to do this for something that I pay premium $$

Having said that after 5 tech and ongoing call to managers and support and OOP, they know its their back end but not sure why taking so long to fix.