Rogers Ignite SwitchOver Help

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Rogers Ignite SwitchOver Help

So, made the switch yesterday and ordered Ignite. Schedule service for 9am and its now Tuesday at 4pm with no internet, no TV and no communication. I have called the concierge 3 times which resulted in 3 different "recommendations on next steps" all of which have not happened. Essentially the Install Tech rushed to get out and said "he couldn't fix the inability to hold internet and said it is "outside my house". I have had perfect Internet from Rogers for 10 years. The tech also promised it woudl be resolved by Rogers Maintenance within 3 hours and his supervisor would call within 24hours to confirm all was fine. Neither have happened?

When I asked to have it expedited as I work from home and feel lost in the limbo of a a blame game, I was told I have to wait 48 hours? Is this normal? Not sure what to do - I normally have only had positive experiences with Rogers? 

Any help would be appreciated...thanks!

Highlighted

Re: Rogers Ignite SwitchOver Help

Hello @Johnnycat2005,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Sorry to hear that you've had an unfortunate experience right after the installation.

We'd love to take a look into your account and help resolve this issue for you.

Since Community is a public platform, I'd recommend you to contact us via PM @CommunityHelps for further assistance.

If you're not familiar with our private message system please take a look at this page.

RogersZia