cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned downloaded episodes while offline, still showing as downloaded

mxlav
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,

I had a few episodes downloaded for offline use and I used the return functionality while I was still offline which removed the episodes from the device.

Once I was back online, I opened the ignite app to sync...again episodes are not on the device (under downloads), but if I go to Recordings, they still show as being on my device (text saying On [Device Name])...same if I go on the TV ignite box, can't watch or delete the episodes as they show as downloaded.

How do i fix this?

*** Edited Labels ***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Returned downloaded episodes while offline, still showing as downloaded

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@mxlav One thing to try is to restart the Ignite App while you are online.  It should resync with the back-end.  After that, go into "Settings" in the Ignite TV app, then go into "Manage Devices".  This will list all devices with downloads, and should allow you to return the recording.

If that does not work, another thing to try is to play the recording again on your mobile device.  It should either download the recording again (and allow you to return it again) or tell the back-end that the recording has been returned.

mxlav
I've Been Here Awhile

I was eventually able to return them, again, from within the ignitetv.rogers.com site...

always_thirsty
I've Been Around

I successfully logged in to the ignitetv.rogers.com site and found my downloaded recordings.  I tried to delete them, but was restricted and forwarded to a "Manage Recordings" page.  I could see them there under my iPhone ID but when I went to return them, and accepted the "Are you sure?" prompt, nothing happened.  It subsequently fixed itself but took a few minutes.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation