cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resuming an On Demand Program with Ignite TV

GRDU
I've been here awhile

Good day, Just got Ignite.  My issue how do I return to an On Demand program that I am in the process of watching and want to finish a later date/time, or if I have hit pause and the pause time expires before I return to it and I am now on another channel.   It used to be with NextBox when you went to On Demand the programs you were in the process of watching were displayed immediately and you could select them easily, no searching.  How/Where do I find what I am in the process of watching On Demand with Ignite?  Any searching  I have done for an answer gets me the Ignite option to "Restart" a program from the beginning, this is not my issue.   Your assistance is appreciated.  Thanks.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Resuming an On Demand Program with Ignite TV

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Press Rogers - go to "On Demand", scroll down to "pick up where you left off", select the programme.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Press Rogers - go to "On Demand", scroll down to "pick up where you left off", select the programme.

GRDU
I've been here awhile

Thanks it worked.  Would be nice if shows in progress appeared as the first option.  Wishful thinking.

LJ56
I've been here awhile
I do not have an option "pick up where you left off". What then? There is also no way to search for a movie

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@LJ56 wrote:
1. I do not have an option "pick up where you left off". What then?
2. There is also no way to search for a movie

1. Not sure why you don't have the "pick up where you left off" option - did you scroll over to movies at the top of the page first?  Did you scroll down far enough?

2. Huh?  Press the mic button and say the name of the movie?  Voice command is a very powerful feature.

LJ56
I've been here awhile
Thanks. I thought of the voice command after I posted. It worked great.
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 3 in conversation