cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renaming an Ignite TV box

jdcee
I've been here awhile

Our Ignite tv boxes had to be relocated to different rooms & I'd like to rename them on my app. There doesn’t seem to be a way to do that....?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Renaming an Ignite TV box

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jdcee wrote:

Our Ignite tv boxes had to be relocated to different rooms & I'd like to rename them on my app. There doesn’t seem to be a way to do that....?

Hi, and welcome to the Community!

You can rename the Ignite set-top box through the on-screen settings.  Press the Rogers (Menu) button on the voice remote and go to "Settings / Device Settings / Device Name".  From there, you can either select a different location name from the list or enter a custom name of your own choosing.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jdcee wrote:

Hi, and welcome to the Community!

You can rename the Ignite set-top box through the on-screen settings.  Press the Rogers (Menu) button on the voice remote and go to "Settings / Device Settings / Device Name".  From there, you can either select a different location name from the list or enter a custom name of your own choosing.

jdcee
I've been here awhile
Thank you!👍
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 2 in conversation