cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing reminder!!!

Callalili
I plan to stick around

When my mother lived with us she loved tennis. We set a reminder for the US Open on all tvs and would like to remove it! Can someone help please?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Removing reminder!!!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Here's a previous post on the topic:  There are other posts in that thread that provide sightly different variations on the same theme.  Select the reminder and you should be provided the option to delete one or all. You should also be able to hit the "D" button to delete and confirm...

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/How-do-I-disable-reminders-for-sports-games/m-p/4925...

Here are the instructions from that link:

By accident I happened to be able to see where my reminders are kept.  Go to Rogers - Saved - Scheduled - Down arrow - Up arrow - Click "View Recordings" you are then presented with options for Recordings and Reminders. Scroll down and click "Reminders" and there you go. 

Be aware that the reminders seem to be tied to a specific box and may not show on another box, even if you have "all devices" selected.  (This makes sense since you don't want another person in the house disrupted by your reminders)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Removing reminder!!!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Here's a previous post on the topic:  There are other posts in that thread that provide sightly different variations on the same theme.  Select the reminder and you should be provided the option to delete one or all. You should also be able to hit the "D" button to delete and confirm...

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/How-do-I-disable-reminders-for-sports-games/m-p/4925...

Here are the instructions from that link:

By accident I happened to be able to see where my reminders are kept.  Go to Rogers - Saved - Scheduled - Down arrow - Up arrow - Click "View Recordings" you are then presented with options for Recordings and Reminders. Scroll down and click "Reminders" and there you go. 

Be aware that the reminders seem to be tied to a specific box and may not show on another box, even if you have "all devices" selected.  (This makes sense since you don't want another person in the house disrupted by your reminders)

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation