Remote Recording Now Available on IgniteTV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Remote Recording Now Available on IgniteTV

I don't know whether someone has already reported this, but one can now set programmes to record remotely using either the web portal or the IgniteTV app! Not sure when this was enabled but I noticed something yesterday but didn't really pay attention and when I checked the web portal there was a little popup advising that remote recording "from anywhere" is now available. Checked the web portal and the IgniteTV app and sure enough it is enabled.

It's a pity that Rogers didn't send an email out to all IgniteTV subscribers to let them know.

*Added Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Remote Recording Now Available on IgniteTV

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RHstats wrote:

I don't know whether someone has already reported this, but one can now set programmes to record remotely using either the web portal or the IgniteTV app! Not sure when this was enabled...

The Rogers Community team announced it on their Blog a few days ago:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Rogers-Community-Forums-Blog/Set-Up-Recordings-from-Anywhere-U...

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Ignite TV app now allows setting of recordings!

Just downloaded the latest update on iOS
Ignite TV app will allow for recordings to be set via the app.

Just go to the live TV section, select the show, and then A record option will become available.

BIG plus as a lot have been asking for this to come back.

EDIT: how did I not see this 4 weeks ago