cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording "taken to go on mobile device????"

slb260
I plan to stick around

I am recording a series.  I watched one episode on my phone, using the app, and now when I try to watch on my tv I get the message "downloaded to another device.  It must be returned to your PVR before you can watch it."  How the heck to I return it to my PVR?  Must I now watch the whole series on my phone???

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Recording "taken to go on mobile device????"

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@slb260  Here's the link regarding download & go:

https://www.rogers.com/support/tv/how-to-use-download-and-go-with-ignite-tv

If you're not out of the country, you should just be able to stream the programme, instead of downloading it to your device.

MSMM
I've been around

I am having the same issue except I didn't watch anything on my mobile device nor do I even have the app on a mobile device.  When I go to watch something I recorded on the ignite box it says the program has been taken to go on my mobile device but it hasn't.  It says I have to return it to my PVR before I can watch it but I can't return it as I never took it.  What should I do to rectify this?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You can try to reboot the box. Even better is to do a Restart of your entire system using the Ignite WiFi App.  This will take up to 12 minutes, but usually only half that.  

Let us know if that works.  Sounds like a system glitch.  

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation